Happy New Year to everyone! A new year usually makes a new start to everything so I really wish everyone a prosperous 2009!
We all know that there are only two ways to increase our investment performance (by being lucky or gaining more knowledge). Therefore, our first goal for this year is:
- Hope for the best (prey if you are religious)
- Read up and learn more about investing!
So with that said, here are some interesting articles I think you will enjoy! Have a great 2009 and oh remember to vote for the best investment in 2009 using the poll on the right!
- Think regaining all the money we’ve lost in 2009 is impossible? Check out the article at MoneyNing and fix your attitude first!
- An oldie but a goodie, Four Pillars wrote a post back a couple months ago about real estate agents! If real estate investing is in your future, remember to read it!
- Oblivious Investor urges us not to chase investing performance! What great advice!
- Pinyo makes a great case for investing in commodities! Have you been tempted too? I know I have!